Thursday 16 June 2011

LOVE YOU

1st meet 
Location : Main Hall, Unisel
Event : Orientation


Me : hi...
You : hi..
Me : I Rozita. You ?
You : I Shaliny. 




note : awkward moment....






from that day you and me get closer and closer...


THING THAT WE DO TOGETHER

  • breakfast together
  • lunch together
  • go to class together
  • study together
  • go library together
i always marah you..but you still calm..

on you birthday...
the 1st birthday that we celebrate together..
i bought you a cake..
i ask you to come down..
when you already in front of me..
i gave you the cake..
you cry..
you hug me..

Me : Stop it la BODOH!!!! You make me cry..
You : You make me cry too...I LOVE YOU EITA.
Me : LOVE YOU MORE...
You : Thax Eita.
Me : ur Welcome babe..

you pernah ckp nie kat i ...
"i wanna you to be my best fren until i get old..and i wanna story about you, about our frenship to my grandchildren"
hahahahhaha...so sweet of you...







I LOVE YOU BABE...
SORY!!! I X BYK PICTURE KITA....
may this friendship last forever...

-eita bulla-

No comments: